- Gibson Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst 1995,
- Ibanez EX ,
- Ibanez Rg 550,
- Ibanez Rg 7 strings,
- Ibanez Artcore (full Hollowbody ),
- Epiphone Dot Studio ( 335 style guitar),
- Squier Telecaster,
- Cort AS 1 soldi body acoustic guitar for live concerts with I-Spira Acustico PickUp
- Cimar Acoustic model,
- Cort Cj1F (jumbo Cutaway acoustic guitar), with Fishman PreSYS Blend.
- Eko Ranger, 12 strings acoustic,
- Acoustic guitar Handmade by Cristiano Sturaro PreSYS Blend preamp system
- Soundgear 4 strings bass,
- Stagg Mandolin.
- Main RIg: 3Amp by LaB (Amp factory by Lucio Bazzocchi from Bertinoro, FC) with JCM800, Fender Twin e Vox ac30 amp modules; Tc Electronics Gmajor 2; Advance tube Tech switcher e looper s720+ls42.
- Hughes & Kettner Attax 40 (40W soldi state combo da 40W, the original Celestion Rockdriver speaker was replaced by a Celestion V30)
- Yamaha JX20: 20W soldi state practice amp.
- LaB Live Compressor,
- Ibanez Ts9,
- Lab MQ1,
- Lab Live Distortion
- Zoom Tri Metal,
- Boss SD1 Keeley Modified + True Bypass,
- Visual Sound (Now Truetone) Jekyll & Hyde Overdrive distortion Pedal
- Carella GCM800 (Hand made pedal, made to recreate the hi gain distortion of a JCM800)
- XVIVE Golden Brownie (Overdrive/distorsion pedal made to recreate Marshall sound in general)
- Boss Super Chorus CH1
- Bad Horsie Wah
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby was with true bypass and auto-engage mods
Multi FX pedalboards:
- Fractal AX8 (Used as modeler and as FX unit for the main rig)
- Pod Hd500 (Used as a modeler -before purchasing Ax8- and as a midi control pedalboard)
- 2×12 cab by LaB with 2 Celestion v30 speakers, open back
- MArshall 4×12 1960TV with Celestion Greenback speakers
Pictures to come soon!!